A fiscally sound life begins with a good education. A college degree translates into more earning power, enhancing your ability to secure your dreams of success for you and your family.
The Foundation's scholarship program offers grant money to individuals to enable them to pursue a degree in the field of their choice at an accredited educational institution
The number and amount of scholarships depends on fundraising success each year. Minimum scholarships are $1,000.00 per recipient, per year. If students continue to meet qualification guidelines, they can apply for a renewal.
Recipients are selected on the basis of financial need; however superior academic achievement and involvement in curricular, extracurricular and community activities are also taken into consideration. Awardees must be candidates for a degree at a qualifying educational institution.
SCHOLARSHIP QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES
- Be a permanent resident of Colorado
- Principally reside in the State of Colorado while attending school
- Be between 17 and 40 years of age
- Carry a course load of at least nine (9) credit hours
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
GRANT APPLICATION & AWARD TIME FRAME:
- Applications are posted online each January and are due by April 29, 2023
- The Grant Committee reviews applications and makes recommendations in May/June